End to end search engagement
Phase 1/Week 1: With Client Define Business Opportunity & Create Accountability (24 hours = 1 Week)
- With the Evaluation Team and key members of the Management Team, develop the objectives and qualifications for the executive position including identification of unique priorities, challenges, and benefits of the role.
- Assess and clarify the opportunity in the context of current economic and industry indicators.
- Develop detailed position profile of the ideal candidate including specific criteria and cultural qualifications.
- Drive consensus relative to search strategy, ensuring alignment among all vested parties.
- Develop a detailed accountability plan including communications and reporting with milestones to evaluate progress.
Outcome: Develop & Execute Search Strategy
Phase 2/Weeks 2-4: Define Business Opportunity & Create Accountability (24 hours = 1 Week)
- Undertake target research and confidential networking of opportunity across multiple industries, domestically and globally. Chart every relevant senior position within competitor organizations and other market sectors knowing that the right leader can sometimes come from an unexpected place.
- Drive momentum through intense initial recruiting (compare and contrast backgrounds of 5 to 7 candidates in the first 2-3 weeks of the search).
- Assess and pre-reference viable candidates and schedule for in-depth interviews. Refine candidate criteria and selection process based on Search Committee and market feedback.
Outcome: The in-depth search experience discovers and qualifies outstanding candidates.
Phase 3/Weeks 5-11: Drive Results
- Perceptive behavioral interviewing and deep reference screening ensure field is narrowed to not only those who excel in their field, but who demonstrate the right organizational and cultural fit. EQ tools used on tool by tool basis.
- Serving as client advocate and liaison, engage in ongoing, insightful communication with finalists to advance process.
- Upon candidate selection, perform conclusive and final reference check, and facilitate offer and negotiations. Provide ongoing advisory services to address apprehensions, ensure acceptance, and guide transition.
- Notify candidates not selected in the final round.
Outcome: Right candidate is selected and closed
Phase 4/Week 12 and ongoing: Evaluate Performance & Ensure Success
- Design integration process with the client and candidate.
- Harrington Search follow up at 30, 60, 90, and 180 days with evaluation team and newly hired executive. Breakfast of Champions Model.
- Survey client for value and effectiveness.
- Provide consultative advice, adding value above and beyond search engagement.
Outcome: Highly satisfied client and motivated candidate who drives company to greater success
After the placement, we provide unique support for effective integration during the critical first six months.
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS
|Month 1||Month 2||Month 3||Month 6|