Value Proposition Differentiators
Why Harrington Search
- Former Chief Human Resources Officer with more than 25 years experience balances business and cultural “fit” of each client.
- Semifinal candidates complete a Strategic Planning Simulation in presentation format created by Harrington Search.
- Semifinal candidates complete a Self - Assessment of Leadership Competencies using examples presented during the Harrington Search Interview meeting.
- Assessment ability provides objective and subjective alignment with client style and culture.
- Understands client’s business, culture, and KPIs.
- Fixed fee includes best in class leadership assessment tools and post hire coaching for finalist.
Culture and Style Assessed
- Assessment of the culture fit and of change management if required comes early in the search engagement.
- EQ evaluation balances with IQ domain expertise. (see EQ Assessment Tools)
- The “WHO” combines with the “WHAT” in hiring.
- Crisp specification design includes key competencies.
Aligned Interview Process
- Thorough and aligned internal interview and assessment process with the evaluation team targets competencies, desired behavior, and past relevance balances with future potential.
- Helps the client create relevant questions that target the profile and fit.
- IQ, EQ, experience, competencies, and domain expertise analyzed during the interviews provide post interview discussion with the aligned assessment team.
Designed Integration Process
Profiling to Integration - Rigorous integration of the new hire with hiring manager using “Breakfast of Champions” model.
- Assesses the ability to effectively give and receive feedback as an important leadership skill after the hire.