The Approach of Harrington Search
The entrepreneurial and disruptive approach of HARRINGTON SEARCH engages with business strategies and employee culture. Data and insight driven, it focuses solely on building strong and successful leadership teams critical to company success.
A highly specialized and personal 2-part approach is used for each search.
1. The “What” establishes a baseline for finding the domain expertise, skills, and experience level. This is where most firms stop, but we go beyond.
2. The "Who", significant to HARRINGTON SEARCH, goes deep into using tools and platforms that are both qualitatively and quantitatively capable of assessing style and fit.
HARRINGTON SEARCH prepares the evaluation team for success in determining the candidate’s strong understanding of the business as well as the culture.
A consultative approach assesses the business needs that translate to the candidate profile including IQ and EQ mix, competencies, skill sets, and expertise.
Each Executive Search matures through an End to End Approach using the planning, integration, and executive coaching process that includes:
1. an integrated, aligned, and crisp interview assessment roadmap for clients.
2. an in-depth cultural assessment for match and target alignment using world class leadership tools.
3. an in-depth integration process with executive coaching, personal follow through, and 6 months of facilitation involving the selected candidate and the decision makers.
Books such as The Start up of You, Good to Great, Steve Jobs, Only the Paranoid Survive, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Emotional Intelligence First, Break All the Rules, The Outsiders, and The Innovator’s Dilemma reflect the common theme that talent starting at the top influences and drives courage, resilience, innovation, and industry and market disruption thereby advancing organizational excellence. Also, the message is strong that “style and culture” trump strategies.
These visionary ideas relate to examples of disruptrive cross functional technologies including Artificial Intelligence, the Cloud, IOT, 5G, Security, Robotics, DARQ, Autonomous Vehicles, and others that have influenced our lives and behavior. Companies are creating and utilizing technologies for advanced performance of everyday applications tools to improve user experiences, data intelligence, and productivity. These new tools continue to accelerate the rate of change regarding personal and business approaches and methods.
HARRINGTON SEARCH COMMITMENTS
Your Success is Our Business
Great Candidate and Client Experience, Client ROI, and Results
High Performance Meets High Expectations